This is an exciting new & unique service that we here at Culloden Vets would like to offer our local community. Particularly those who find it more difficult to get their pet to the vet. There are many benefits to this service including reduction of stress to the animal.
Our fully qualified veterinary nurses are very experienced and have a wealth of knowledge and practical skills available to offer our valued clients. Between them they are almost 60yrs qualified!
This service is currently on a Wednesday from 10am – 11am and 2pm – 3pm within our local community (5 mile radius approx.) but is subject to change & availability.
List of services available:
- Post-op check/bandage removals
- Nail Clipping
- Anal Sac emptying
- 2nd & 3rd Vaccinations
- Re-Bandaging (after being seen at clinic initially)
- Administration of medication, including insulin injections
- Bereavement support and per-euthanasia consults
- Blood sampling, including glucometer reading (if requested by a Veterinary Surgeon)
- Blood Pressure measurement (if recommended by a Veterinary Surgeon)
- Flea/worm consults
- Various health consultations (weight, dental, senior etc)
- De-matt (if doesn’t require sedation)
- Behaviour consult
- Drop off medication/food (if possible)
All of the above are subject to availability and are on a first come first served basis. We will do our best to accommodate our clients.
For more information, prices & to make an appointment please contact the surgery on 01463 793700.